Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Help me please...

God, help me out of here today. I just don't feel like working. I just want to go home and veg. I am just having a crummy day and I don't want to be here. I have never been a fan of Tuesdays and my God, this is a Tuesday.
The bitch of the bunch is that I am wearing a pair of pants today and the damn zipper won't stay up. I get up and start moving and the damn thing starts moving south. Last thing I need is to be walking down the hall with my unit hanging out. Well, to be honest things could hang out and no one would probably notice. But I digress, it is a pain in the ass having to walk and check on the fucking zipper. I can't think of anything to do to stop the damn thing so I am not in the fucking mood to even go to lunch because then I have to keep checking on the damn thing and feel like some kind of freaking pervert always putting my hand near my zipper. I knew I should not have warm these pants today but they were the only semi-decent ones that were clean. i have had nothing but bad luck with them since I got them. First time I wore them the crotch gets a small hole. So I sewed it up. Then I notice how they suck up all the lint in the universe. Fine, I get a lint brush. Now, the fucking zipper. How the in the hell do you fix that?

I am a firm believer in the phrase," If it's not one thing, it's another." I also like,"If it's not one thing, it's your mother." But that is just me.

I just got back from going to lunch. I didn't eat. I am not in the mood to eat. When I get is a bad mood I usually use food to try heal the pain. It never works. I just end up feeling full and feeling bad because I ate so much. I need to start to not eat when I feel bad. The only problem is I eat when I feel good. I eat too much and feel bad again. It's a vicious circle. I wish I was addicted to heroin instead. It would make my life so much easier. You can give up drugs and never have to take drugs again. You can't give up food. It just doesn't happen. At least not if you want to live long--and prosper...hehehe sorry, the inner trekkie in me couldn't resist that one.

You know, what pisses me off about the zipper is that things should work in this world like they are supposed to. When they don't it kind of drives me insane. For example, I had this hands free headset for my phone, and the thing stopped working. I tried bending the cord, not moving, holding it this way and that, finally I had to admit the thing was broken. And I was pissed. Same thing with my TV. when it went on the fritz. The only thing that I like to not work in my house is me and I am off of work in like nine
minutes so until next time--- laterzzz....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?